Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lots of packing and thinking....

I got a few new tats yesterday, rainy out, no plans, so I sat down and opened an excel file and just thought of everything I would need. From tent to chapstick, from plastic forks to my cell phone, from my water shoes to my lens cleaner.

In about 15 minutes, I had 228 items listed. The good thing, though, is that I already have 92% of all that.... I just have to think about where it is and find it all!! My buddy said, 'What, they don't have Walmart in bumblescum??'. Of course they do.... but being prepared is a no brainer when compared to a possibility.



It is now 10:11am (est), on April 27th, 2010. By this time on May 10th, 2010 I will be probably in Ohio. Not exactly safe.... but I made it home to Stratford from a hotel on the Illinois/Indiana border (called the Blue Heron!) in 12 hours. I am leaving at 4:00am, so 6 hours in I will be nearing Ohio most likely. People really think it takes longer to get to places than they actually do. Yea, it does take 14 hours to drive to Savannah, GE.... but from my house in Stratford it takes me 13 minutes, going the speed of traffic, to Main St. in downtown West Haven.

I can't wait for that first sunrise to enlighten my first birding spot... and myself.

T-Minus: 49min, 18hrs, 13 days......


-Brian-

No comments:

Post a Comment